Setting up a website in China is hard…
I can make it easy for you.
Getting a website designed and hosted in China is much more difficult than setting one up back home.
If you want to tap into the Chinese market, a web presence is essential to gain trust and exposure in the local market.
If you try to go it alone, some of the issues you will face are:
- Navigating the complex, manual set up on Aliyun Cloud Hosting Servers (in Chinese)
- Setting up a company ICP license so you can register a .cn domain (a legal requirement)
- Translating your content into Chinese (in a way that appeals to the Chinese market)
- Ensuring your content displays correctly in China (many common practises in the West are banned in China)
- Creating a visual design that appeals to the local market
- Market localisation and meeting Chinese consumer expectations
- Dealing with Chinese platforms, customer service reps and service providers
Without a dedicated Chinese specialist on your team, it will be difficult or even impossible to get the job done.
The good news is, I can help.
Having worked with global brands such as ADN Imports and Nairns Oatcakes, I can help you set up, design and launch your website in China.